With the breaking of latest news from Apple, we are clear as light of day that the Keynote has brought about the end of the ceaseless speculations. Here are the top 10 points to shed light on any remaining doubt (if you have missed the live stream yesterday):
- They are known as the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- No design changes, apart from the Rose Gold Option
- The appearance of 3D Touch for a versatile pressure sensitive interface experience
- 12MP Cameras... Finally
- 90% faster GPU with the powerful A9 processor
- Siri is always on
- It will run on the iOS 9
- Twice as fast Touch ID Home button
- No 32GB variant for internal storage
- They are available from 25 September 2015
Pre-order begins on 12 September.
The iPhone 6s starts from S$1048 while the larger iPhone 6s Plus starts from S$1218 for the 16GB configurations. Bump up the storage to 64GB and it’ll cost S$1218 and S$1388, while the highest 128GB version goes up to S$1388 and S$1558 for the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus respectively
*Prices are accurate at time of publish, and may be subjected to changes. Stay tuned for the StarHub 4G price plans.